Thursday, May 3, 2012

New & Noteworthy


May 3, 2012


NEW & NOTEWORTHY
Contest: Get Bare Leg Season Ready

We are getting you ready for bare leg season with a home spa from Conair and Nip + Fab body collection. Plus tips to get your legs bare season ready...MORE



5 MINUTES WITH
Hera Arkarakas: Jewellery Designer

"I wish I was more of a morning person. I admire people who wake up and are full of energy, it takes me a cup of coffee and some quiet time alone to get there"...MORE



FITNESS
Walk The Dog

I have to be honest; as a personal trainer, I have never been a big fan of walking as a form of regular exercise per se. This is where I forget that not everyone thinks like me and assume everyone just walks for the sake of walking....MORE



STYLE
Heels For Flat Feet

One of my good friends has struggled with her love affair with high heels.  Unfortunately, her flat feet syndrome keeps her from being able to really enjoy the happiness wearing high heels brings us.  She’s asked me to help her find heels for flat feet...MORE





MORE...

Find us on



Step Into Spring Contest
Win a Conair Home Spa or Nip + Fab products...MORE
Win a Pair of Christian Louboutin shoes
Scatttered throughout Ontario LCBOs are 3 bottles of STLTO wine with winning caps ...MORE
 
Swarovski Atelier Collection
From the designers of Lady Gaga to Sex and the City stylists
...MORE
  STREET STYLE
See what the stylist for MTV Canada wears
...MORE

 
To ensure delivery and proper display of your emails, please add BeautyConnexionTeam@beautyconnexion.com to your address book.
  

© 2012 beautyconnexion.com  Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us |
Unsubscribe


 Concept & Marketing: purecommunications.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment